By Alexa Schirm
Photo by Simple Roots Wellness
- 1 Cup Milk of choice (I used unsweetened almond milk)
- ½ Cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- Zest of 1 orange
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup or honey
- ¼ Cup Chia seeds
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
- Tart cherries (frozen or fresh)
- Mix together milk, orange juice, orange zest and maple syrup.
- Add chia seeds and mix well.
- Pour into bowls or glasses and let sit 5-8 minutes.
- Stir again and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Top with chopped pecans, coconut flakes, chopped cherries and oranges.